Tuesday, July 24, 2012

vacation

Vacation was perfect.  As a brief overview, I will tell you that we: drove 5,000 miles, saw Alcatraz, rode Indiana Jones six times, got attacked by cacti, drove through Arizona's worst rain storm, saw the Grand Canyon, stood at the lowest point on land in the Western Hemisphere, took a stupid detour that cost us an extra four and a half hours, got charged by a bear, climbed a mountain, rode in a hot air balloon, kissed on a beach, and otherwise enjoyed ourselves.

And if that seemed overwhelming, you have no idea.

Neck is still fucked.  I'll give it another month before I go in.  Boo.  I've been on my period for almost two months.  Yes, months.  Two.  Goddamn fucking annoying.  And I got a raise today!  For no reason, other than I'm awesome.  It feels amazing when your boss lavishes you with praise.  Almost better than the raise.

I don't really have much else to say at this point.  This post is mainly to get my feet wet again, it's been too few and far between for posts to just jump right back in for me.  My head's not in it.  So until it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment