Wednesday, May 9, 2012

newsworthy

I had a very exciting topic I was going to post about, I thought of it right before I fell asleep.  Unfortunately, the only thing I could remember when I woke up was the title.  Oh well.

We are bursting at the seams with fruit!  Apples, kiwis, pineapple, strawberries, mango, yumo!  If only I could get as excited about vegetables.

Oh!  I remembered.  We canceled our cable!  Oh boy.  We've been more or less addicted to the tv for no other reason than we're lazy and it's easy.  So to save $80 a month (ouch) we canceled and will living off of each other and Sirius radio.  Which is awesome I must say!  They have all of my favorite things!  French, NPR, 40's (although I do prefer the 30's), Comedy, Coffee House.  It's awesome!  And it's going to be perfect for our road trip!

Did I tell you we're going on a road trip?  July 6-22.  Start out here, drop the dogs off with his parents (unless we can convince his sister to watch them, doubtful), along the Oregon coast, Redwoods, San Fran, along the California coast, L.A., Joshua Tree, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Death Valley, Kings Canyon, Yosemite, and back home.  It's going to be intense, to say the least.  And awesome!  [that's up to two "awesome's", isn't it?  Awesome.]

I really should take a shower, running makes me gross.  So to sum up the past few days: fruit, working out, dogs, food poisoning, clean, and healthy!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment