Thursday, April 19, 2012

baseball

I find it really weird how much I like watching baseball.  But I really do!  I like all the random rules and strategy and that you can talk through it all.  So I'm sitting here watching the Mariners, enjoying a glass of wine, our dogs are playing as always and The Husband is making cow eyes at me, trying to get me to sit with him.  (Cow eyes, what a silly phrase.)

Did you hear about the woman who murdered another woman and kidnapped her 3 day old baby?  Oh my god!  That is insane and so so sad.  I can't imagine being that desperate.  Apparently she just had a miscarriage so I'm sure that was a large part of the reason.  Good lord.

Recently, I've been trying to: keep the kitchen clean, walk the dogs more, get up by 5:45, meditate, work out (still working on that), lessen procrastination, read more, cook more, eat out less, eat healthier, and do laundry.  It's going decently well considering that's a lot of changes at once and I've utterly failed every time I've tried to change in the past.  My self control sucks, I'm a lazy ass.  Really really lazy.  I sit on the couch for hours.  Ugh.  So little changes here and there, and hopefully over all habits and outlook will change.  So I am going to stop blogging, clean the kitchen, do some laundry, do a water change, and watch baseball.  Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment