Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sleeplessness

I love sleep.  I love it.  And I have insomnia.  Ironic?  Ugh.

Apricot is sick.  Pretty sure June gave it to her because she was sick two weeks ago.  So for the past three nights, we've been up 4-5 times walking her while her ass explodes.  Neat.  How the heck do people do this for extended periods of time?

Nothing huge going on here.  The husband might get a call for a new job tomorrow or Friday, which would be nice.  He works for Olive Garden and there should be case studies on his manager of how not to run a business.  He has said multiple times "I don't care about anything but the bottom line, especially when it comes to my employees."  One of the servers asked to have a Wednesday (weekday in case you didn't catch that purpose of that) off because he was the coach to a special needs kid who went to the finals in the Special Olympics...and they said no.  So yes, a new job for Husband would be nice.  Meanwhile, my work is nice and busy (yay!).  We have auditors this week and more to get ready for in two weeks, a board meeting and stockholders meeting tomorrow and lots of random people coming in asking random questions.

I feel like I should say something philosophical or witty or interesting.  I certainly feel philosophical.  But I've got nothing.  I've been sitting here eating Multigrain chips (from Food Should Taste Good, yum!!), staring at my fish, and thinking that I really should be doing something productive.  Ah well, maybe I'll just take a bath, de-hair myself, and drink a glass of wine.  That sounds even better.  And try to write down the random thoughts I have throughout the day so I can remember the good ones and blog about them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment